Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Day at the Zoo




Jeff had some business in Charlotte last week. On his way home he called me up and asked me if I would meet him at the zoo (it can be halfway). We got there around 2:30pm and stayed til 5. I was so sleepy on the way there, I had to pull over and take a little rest. I was wiped out! It was nice to spend the afternoon with Jeff and the boys had a great time. We moved a bit faster than 2 weeks ago when we went with the 'mass' and this time we got to see almost all of the exhibits. I thought Parker might take a nap on the way to the zoo but of course he only slept the last 5 minutes of the ride. Needless to say, he was a bit of a crab the entire time we were there. His favorite part was riding the bus to the other end of the lot. What a hoot! Just like big brother, riding the bus is our favorite.

No comments: