Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First Ever - What am I doing?


So I've decided to enter the world of "blogging". I have jumped on this band wagon late, but hey, better late then never! My husband, Jeff says that I would be good at this. Since I love to talk and ramble, I guess why not!

"What am I doing?" I decided to name title of my blog this, b/c I find myself asking myself this all the time! Most of the time, its b/c I just did something stupid. Most recently I hit a parked car outside a shopping center (of course). I seriously am not a good driver and have endangered a lot of people. I drive a huge SUV and have NO right to be driving something so huge! What am I doing?

here is a picture of our cute family

1 comment:

bunderwood said...

welcome to the blog world

i look forward to reading more of "what you are doing?"