Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm going to pay for this!

It's 1:30am and I'm still awake!
Still in non-jammies
Still downstairs
Still sitting here on my computer!
ARRRRGGGGHHH

What have I been doing. I wish I could say I was watching a movie or got sucked into catching up on all my shows on the DVR. I started to watch a CSI but decided against it when it was about a girl that was 3 and she was found murdered. NOPE! Not gonna watch that alone! But I am online! yep, my nemesis and BFF the internet! ugh!

My friend is going to Disney during "GayDays". I have been researching for her all about it and seeing what the deal is on that. She has 3 small children and didn't know what to expect. In the end after all my reading, is that its not an event "hosted or sponsored" by Disney but just a mass gathering in the Disney area.

Okay, so now its much later and I need to get to bed! Its going to be awful getting up early and getting my dear son off to preschool. Thank goodness its only preschool and he doesn't have to be on time. I'm going to be one of those parents that my poor child will be tardy all the time and he will be getting mad at me for it! Gotta find a good carpool buddy.

No comments: