Friday, May 23, 2008

FINAL EPISODE...

Today was a 'final episode' kind of a night.

First there was the 2 hour Grey's Anatomy Finale. It wasn't so much a 2 hour episode but more of a 1 hour episode with 1 hour of commercials. It was 5 minutes of show than BANG commercials. yikes! I know its sweeps, but c'mon! It took me 2 hours to find out if Derek and Meredith were going to get back together (I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched yet).

Final episode of "playset trilogy" tonight. woohoo! the boys were so excited about it finishing. We kind of put off completing the playset due to the "verypossiblebutdidn'tenduphappening" move. We are going to have a bday party for Parker in the end of June so I kind of wanted it to be done by then. Yes, Parker is almost naked. I needed to take his shirt and shorts off to throw into a load of laundry I was doing. Why bother putting him in clean clothes for 1 hour, he will just get them dirty. We are leaving for vacation tomorrow (but technically Sat - 2am) so I had to have clean clothes!

Which by the way, let me digress, why doesn't anyone tell you that you should invest in a pimped out cadillac of all washing machines and dryers when you first get married??? And why do laundry machines have to last 10years??? I really want to get one of those huge machines so I can get way more laundry done in a short amount of time. My machines did not stop going today. Those things are running every day!

Final Episode of soccer. Tonight they had a little closing ceremonies of sorts for soccer. They had a time of hotdogs and then each child got a soccer ball and they could get all the other kids on their team to sign their ball. I did not go, so I could finish the Mt. Everest of laundry in my house. Which by the way is still not done....

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am totally with you on the washer/dryer thing!! If I would have know that I was going to be using the same one forever, I would have spent a few more bucks!