Thursday, May 8, 2008

My DH is out of town and I stayed up til 3am watching a movie: "JOHN Q". Oh yes, I had already seen this movie, but I was sucked in deep! I woke up to Anderson around 7am-ish...that was fun. Then it all snowballed after that!

1. Parker wouldn't stop crying from 8:30 - 11:30-ish. He would have 5 min of silent and then he would go at it again. It was horrible! The poor guy really wanted to go outside but it was raining. He just didn't get it. I was just sitting around waiting for him to throw up, since that is what he does when he doesn't get his way! I think his 2 years molar are coming in, but maybe that is my excuse to give him some drugs, ah I mean tylenol. Hey, my grandma said that Tylenol fixed everything! Even if you were bleeding from your eyeball she would tell you to take some Tylenol...

2. Jeff was faxing and emailing me some paperwork that I needed to fill out, and then it happened...

3. My computer's hard drive crashed b/c it got corrupted, why? oh b/c Parker decided to power down my computer while I was on it. Thankfully my dad is a retired IBM'er and he was able to help me out. Phew!

4. I moved up to the bonus/play room where Parker continued to scream. I needed to fax and scan some items...and then the cherry on top happened...

ANDERSON PEED ON THE FLOOR! Ah! on the carpet. But did he run to the nearest bathroom, NO! He just proceeded to stand there on the carpet and keep pee-ing! poor guy. He never never has accidents. So here I was, with the big one crying b/c he peed on the carpet and then on the bathroom, and the little screaming and crying b/c I wouldn't sit next to him and play and do whatever he wanted to do!

What a fun morning? How was yours?

No comments: