Friday, May 2, 2008

My Little Baby

My little baby! Last night was a milestone. Parker slept in a 'big boy' bed for the first time! Look how cute he is! This is a toddler bed that my friend let me borrow. We didn't use one for Anderson. We were forced to transition him, very, very quickly. He was doing front flips out of his crib by the time he was 21months old! Anderson went from a crib mattress on the floor, then a twin mattress on the floor, then eventually a twin bed. The other morning, Jeff found Parker with one leg over his crib, we figured it was time!

My fantastic husband got the crib put away and cleaned up Parker's room, put away anything unsafe and got him to sleep in his bed. (I was out with some girlfriends last night). So when I came home, this is how I found Parker. So cute and peaceful. What a precious little guy.

This morning, we heard the door open and then we found him downstairs. Jeff went down and saw him and he gave Jeff this little sheepish green. What a cutie! And then he had a 45 minute tantrum when he couldn't have the granola bar. Welcome to the wonderful world of being (almost) 2 years old.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: