Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Horseing Around

On Monday, we met up with my MOPS small group at my friend Kelly's horse barn. All of our kids took turns riding a horse. Parker of course was all about it. You couldn't get him on that horse fast enough.

Anderson was very timid about it. After seeing Parker do it, then he was all over it, but of course, I had to ride with him. He had seen all of the other kids do it without a parent, but he doesn't care. I guess that is a good thing for 10years down the road! :) I'm thinking he is one I definitely don't have to worry about in the peer pressure category. He doesn't care what everyone else is doing, if he doesn't want to do it, there is no way you are going to get that kid to do anything! (sounds like his momma!).

When we were done riding, we brought the horse back into the stable and she let the kids take turns spraying him down. Well, good thing Parker was last b/c he would not let go of that hose! He was holding on for dear life!

Kelly was so sweet and told us to bring carrots and apples for the horses, so I brought a bag of each. We stayed and fed the horses. They loved it! (the kiddies and the horses) Parker kept wanting to do more, he had so much! Anderson is such an animal lover...

No comments: