Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am old!

Here we are at Hilton Head and we had a pool day. The pool here is fabulous. There are several pools and there is a zero entry and a toddler infant pool with a fountain area. The pool was super crowded with a lot of little kids swimming around. Today there was a group of early teenage boys deciding to play a 'rousing' game of tennis (w/out a raquet). Unfortunately, they were throwing the ball at about 55mph at each other, and taking up 1/2 of the pool. I was sure they were going to hit one of my cutie boys. So, I kindly spoke to them and said "Could you boys please stop throwing the ball back and forth, I'm afraid you might hit one of the boys." (and not to mention all of the other 50 children, mostly under 8. The acne faced boy said back to me "Why don't you move your kids!" WHAT! DID HE NEED A SPANKING OR WHAT! So I said back to him "why do I need to move my kids when you boys are taking up the whole pool!" My DH came back and asked me what they said to me, so he went up to them and asked them to stop. The acne face said to him "I wasn't throwing it that hard, like 45mph, I can throw at 75mph, so I know I wasn't throw it that hard", well it didn't stop, so it became an attitude thing by now. After 3min of them continuing to pelt the ball across the pool, Jeff intercepted and took the ball away from them, and told him he was going to give it to hotel staff or a parent. It was nice for a bit, and then they found another tennis ball and started it up again! WHAT! I WANTED TO PUMMEL THEM! DH went and got security. Later I saw them playing their game at the indoor pool....

I couldn't believe how rude these boys were! The pool was full and very crowded with a lot of kids and families. were they STUPID!

On anther note...here are some pics of the boys enjoying the beach/pool with the Davis fam....


1 comment:

2nd cousin Jen said...

Good job, Mom Mavis! Your postings are cracking me up!