Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sorry to be MIA

Wow! so much has happened since my last blog!

Here are some bullet points from this past week!

Another great souvenir from China. Its hilarious! My aunt received it, only b/c we thought it was funny and she would get a kick out of it! (oh yes, my aunt came from AZ for a visit!) Why do you need a nose that is more pointed? So you can look more western (like white americans).

"In order to make your little nose more clearer, more beautiful and full of happiness, this product is necessary for your nose!"



Here is cutie Samantha in an outfit I bought for her! We have already gone shoe shopping. There is a super cute kids shoe store and everytime I go in, I am oogling over the girlie shoes. So this was my opportunity to feed the love of shoes!




Of course, we had to go to Costco! Anderson was so cute as the "big" cousin. He was lovin all over Samantha. She let him hold her hand, and she doesn't hold anyone's hand!






One night, Samantha was sooo tired at dinner that she fell asleep at the table! Such a cutie.







Parker and Samantha have a good time playing together. Samantha is used to playing with boys, so she holds her own with mine!

No comments: