Friday, July 4, 2008

Harry Potter Neighborhood?

I love Harry Potter and all things Harry Potter.

There is a neighborhood in a town nearby that has all their streets named after something to do with Harry Potter. Its a neighborhood that is being built and there aren't that many houses up, so right now there are only 4 streets. Rach and I drove through it today and took pics of the names of the streets. We had a good time thinking of some street names that we would like to live on. I think I would like to live on Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Or maybe McGonagall??


Here is a picture of my brother in front of Gryffindor lane.

What if you were way anti-Harry Potter and you moved into this neighborhood and didn't know? Because why would you? If you didn't read the books you wouldn't know that consuming "GILLYWEED" lets you breathe underwater so that it lets you get one step closer to winning the Triwizard Tournament. What would you do? I for one, would move into this neighborhood b/c of the street names! Alas, DH says no!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am SO with you.....I'm seriously trying to figure out how I can move there!! :) I would LOVE to live on Gryffindor Ln!!!!! (Or Padfoot St. or Hagrid Ln.)

That is SO cool!!!! :) I just saw today that the new movie comes outin November- I can't wait. I suppose I'll have to settle for that since there are no more books to look forward to!!!