Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My New House!

We just put an offer for our new house! As of tonight its 95% ours! Its a preforeclosure, so its pending that the seller's bank approves of our offer. We are going to put our house on the market in about a week, so I will most likely be MIA until we put our house on the market. Our plan is to move out. I hate to clean, and I hate to stay clean and with 2 very very active boys that are impossible to keep up with, so we are moving out while we show our house.

Here is a picture of our new house! Its only about 5 miles away from where we are at now, and more importantly, its 3 miles away from my parents.

Adios for now! I'm off to pack and get ready to move and put my house on the market. A PackRat is coming on Sat. Maybe I'll blog about that.... TTFN

No comments: