Sunday, July 6, 2008

Seriously! What was I thinking?

My brother is THE BEST wakeboarder I know. I truly trust him on the wakeboard. So I blindly decided to let him jump over me while sitting on the tube. What I didn't count on, was the speed factor. When I ride on the tube with the boys, the boat is going about 13mph. When you pull a wakeboarder the boat is going about 23mph. Big difference, and the fat sacks are full and the wake plate is down. So here I am behind the tube and there is a HUGE wake (duh, since our boat is built for wakeboarders) and we are going so fast. I think I got an enema while on the tube. (Anderson did ask me what that was, and I had to explain it to him, forgot about little ears). Here are some pics of Jonathan jumping over me....






to see more, check out my flickr site....

No comments: