Friday, August 8, 2008

"No Place Like Home"


After almost 2 weeks, I'm back sleeping in my own bed! aaahhh, sweet relief. The boys are all tucked in their bed too. I think I heard a sigh of relief as well from them.

We spent the evening celebrating my mom's birthday. Went out to Bonefish Grill, her favorite restaurant, and my boys were miraculously little angels. I couldn't believe it! Even the nice older couple sitting next to us, commented to us as they were leaving how well behaved they were! I think that was a first! wow!

We came back to our house and watched the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. Anderson was soo excited to see this! He changed into his jammies in 10 secs flat and was so proud of himself. We watched the entire first half of the program. He kept saying "wowie pazowie!" My parents, DH and I were in awe of the entire artistic presentation. It was fun to watch it with my parents too and getting their perspective. I thought it was very very cool to see the excitement on Anderson's face and to hear his comments on it. I love the Olympics. Anderson is more excited to see the FUWAs (the olympic mascots) on TV. They have yet to be sighted... We do the love the FUWAs here! I have shirts, magnets, mugs, sticky notes, stickers, tatoos (temporary). My brother is even a bigger fan (seeing as he lives in China). We got all our FUWA paraphernalia from China (most when I was there last year and the rest from my brother.

1 comment:

Kel said...

I was a little worried that the tatoos might be permanent - thanks for letting all know they were temporary.
Kel