Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Great Snack - 10am!


I took the boys for a walk this morning so that DH could get some work done, we headed down to Downtown Disney and I was hungry and it was time for a snack. I wanted something "healthy" so we headed to Goofy's Candy Shop for a candy coated apple. Hey, apple is healthy right??? An apple a day!

Here it is, covered in caramel, then dipped in chocolated, m&m's, sprinkles and oreos! delish!

Next, we walked down to the LEGO shop and the boys had fun building legos and racing them. There is a large play area with just LEGOS and then a playground. They were all over it! Parker especially loved racing his little car and then running to the finish line to get it. He kept yelling "GO GO GO GO GO GO GO" So cute!

After nap time we headed over to Epcot to eat dinner at Germany. Yummy buffet of german food and there was entertainment. I couldn't move afterwards. So much brats, krauts, and other things I didn't know, but it as a meat lovers paradise - of which I am!!!!! Anderson loves live music and had a good time watching it. We also got in a few rides of Test Track.

No comments: