Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!

MAV-DAV-FAV PLATTER

First I will start off and tell you about the super cute thing my dear friend Sarah did for me. She made a MAVDAVFAV Platter for Bible Study tonight! :) She made a platter of some of my favorite things from Trader Joes! How creative!



**Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Cookies/Raspberry Jelly Donuts/Vanilla Wafers** YUM YUM

So I'm officially out of the "early 30's" of my life! ugh...I'm creeping eerily closer to that BIG 4-0!!!! Luckily and thankfully, I have been blessed with "Pearl Cream" skin! I still look like a teenage mom. Although my hairdresser is starting to have to pluck out the grays and in some pics I can see the wrinkles. I don't feel like I'm getting wiser, maybe just more experienced b/c I am going through life???

Parker and I got have a leisure morning. After dropping Anderson off at school we went to Starbucks and I splurged on a Pumpkin Spice Latte! Yummy! Pumpkin is my favorite flavor and I love to eat everything Pumpkin in the fall! Normally I only get a regular coffee at Starbucks, just can't stomach the $4-$5 drinks, but since its my birthday - why not? Then we headed over to a nearby outdoor shopping center that I don't go to often, just b/c the shops are a bit more high end (which equals OBNOXIOUS PRICES), but I love walking around and looking at all things that I just can't stomach to purchase! (And thankfully didn't today after the almost 800 drop in the stock market - I think my DH would of FREAKED if I splurged on anything fun!) I did get some Christmas shopping done so that was very exciting to me.

The boys got me a very cute Birthday card that Anderson is so proud of to pick out himself. He loves those music cards they have Hallmark, but the one he got was super cute. DH said he spent like 10 minutes looking at all the different options. He signed his name and everything! Adorable!

DH has arranged (thanks to my dear friend, Heather) a nice dinner party on Friday with my dear friends. We are headed to a nearby steakhouse for some yummy food! Can't wait to blog about that!

**I do apologize that I haven't had anything to blog about lately! ** I promise to pick things up!

this blog is dedicated to my friend "Grumpy" - you know who you are! He bugged me to post something new!

2 comments:

Chip and Ellen said...

Thanks for the update. Glad you could make me happpy now rather than grumpy. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Can't wait for dinner on Friday. YMMMMMMM!

Jenna said...

Happy birthday!!! :)