Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Library Fun

Today was a MOPS day. MOPS is an organization I belong to and am on the leadership team for. One of our speakers shared fun ideas we could with our kids. Someone in my small group shared how they go to the library and check out the MAILBOX magazine. I L-O-V-E the MAILBOX magazine, I used it all the time when I taught school. So I was thrilled to be able to use it again! So after MOPS off to the library we went. I got some great ideas for little crafty crafts to do with boys. I hope I can go through with it and not let the 3'oclock sleepies get to me!

The boys LOVE the library! thankfully the days of being super quiet are not enforced, Anderson has no volume control and of course if Big Brother is loud, than Parker has to be louder!

Parker found some books and decided to just find a comfortable spot on the floor. I wish I was able to get the whole pose in the picture, b/c his legs are crossed. He looked like a little man! :)
Here are the boys showing off one of their books. (yep, they are showing the back...sorry. Anderson's is a story about a garbage man and Parker is holding one of the MAILBOX mags)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

OK. I suck. I would like to admit that I H-A-T-E the library. Hate it. I think the books smell funny and they HAVE to be loaded with germs (and I am NOT a germaphobe!).

So, I like to think that I am stimulating the economy by getting books at Barnes and Noble and then buying lots of bookshelves to store them all in! :) (Just kidding- kind of.)

Glad you are loving your mini-van! :)