Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Snow for Parker



We left for Michigan this morning at 4am....ugh! I just got up from my slumber and back sleep in the car. We ate breakfast at the Beckley (W.VA) rest stop, called Tamarack. My friend Aimee has told me that its supposed to be a great place to eat. There is a little eatery with yummy chefs that are training to work at the 5 star resort, Greenbrier. And the boys went in their jammies! I had fried green tomatoes! it was soo good!

There was some snow on the ground and Anderson was beside himself! He was sooo excited! This was Parker's first time seeing the dreaded white stuff. After he touched it, he didn't want anything to do with it! He is definitely my child.

We made it to Michigan and when we arrived, the thermometer read somewhere in the low 20s! BBBRRRRR.... The boys were so excited to see MIL and FIL. Anderson couldn't get his seatbuckle undone fast enough! They are so great!

1 comment:

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)