Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween/Friday

My boys had sooo much fun on Friday! I have lots of pics that I will post later. I'm typing from my new PINK laptop, and need to still transfer all my files over. Still too lazy to do that right now and trying to work out all the kinks....

However, I think Anderson had the most fun on Friday. I picked him up at school and apparently he decided to stick a bead up his nose! oh yes, I have one of THOSE kids! what is that all about? A bead? c'mon! At least it didn't get up far enough where he had to be brought to the hospital/dr. he could just blow it out. but still gross! When I got there, I was given a necklace he made out of beads. I really hope one of them was not the beaded culprit! And if the beads weren't enough.... during circle time Anderson started complaining about having pain in "man land". So the teacher sent him the bathroom to make sure everything was okay. When he got to the bathroom, he started screaming! The teacher ran in there and right there on "man land" was an ant! yep and not only was it there, but it was biting him! poor guy... When I picked him up, he was fine, didn't even tell me anything. Funny kid, he is 4 but already acting like a 16 year old boy....

More pics from Halloween to follow...

No comments: