Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disney Brainwashed

I am now super convinced that we have been to Disney too much (is that actually possible that you can be there too much? - NO WAY!) In case you aren't familiar with our family, we are simply put, FREAKS about Disney! We love to go!

All that to say, the other day we went to our town's Christmas parade. My boys kept asking when we were going to see Buzz Lightyear and Chip and Dale! I think we have seen our share of Disney parades.

We had been at the parade for about 1 hour and it was only 1/3 of the way over! Apparently, ANYONE can join the parade. You had your usual high school and middle school bands. But there were realtors,insurance companies, an orthodontist, and other random groups. I think next year I'm going to enter a float and call it "Just because"! that might be fun!