Saturday, February 21, 2009

MIA - Sorry

Sorry, I know I have been MIA for a while. Its been a hard 7 days. The LORD chose to take home a sweet sweet servant, her name, Kristi. She was a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. She passed away 8 days ago after fighting cancer since October. She left behind 3 sweet boys (ages 5, 2 and 4 months). We don't know why but we don't need to question. It breaks my heart to think of it, but I know where she is. One day we will be reunited. Her family is awesome! I couldn't speak enough about them and their strong faith. What a testimony. It made me cry and cry and cry. I don't cry! I'm dead inside, but these past 8 days have made me cry, a lot! I will miss her and her sweet spirit and her sweet smile!


Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

No comments: