Wednesday, February 4, 2009

TRIPLE COUPONS - Here I come!

I haven't ever really been a coupon clipper - too much trouble. However, in these economic times, I decided it would prudent for me to start clipping coupons. It all started a few months ago when I noticed our grocer was doing triple coupons more frequently. Triple Coupons! I decided that I needed to "up my game" My cute little accordian coupon holder was not cutting it. My kids kept fighting over who was going to hold my coupon, they were dropping on the floor in the store, and it was just chaos. It was taking me forever to keep flipping through them.

A reporter in our local reporter, is a coupon guru. She gives seminars and pointers on her website on how to get the most out of your coupons.

Today, I went to the office supply store, got a binder and baseball card sleeves to organize my coupons. I'm getting really excited about going to shop tomorrow. I'm ready!

2 comments:

Sara said...

And I'm curious how much longer it takes you to shop.
When I used to use coupons, my shopping trips took me twice as long. What I was saving wasn't worth the extra time to clip and shop. But then again, I'm no coupon guru!!

Mom Mavis said...

It didn't really take me longer, it was really easy b/c I didn't have to sort through a ton of coupons. I also didn't have my kids with me so it was faster! :) I got $52 worth out of my coupons! :)