Monday, June 15, 2009

My Baby? (sniff sniff)

This is my baby! He turned 3 today. Here he is...The Carolina Hurricanes were on their way to the Stanley Cup. In fact, I was at game 6 the night before I gave birth. What a memory.

Where did the time go? We had a little family party yesterday, and he got a few presents. My brother and his family arrive on Sat so we are waiting to do a bigger party on Sunday (father's day) and we will open all the presents then...
For months, he has been telling me that he would start to wear underpants. I decided to give it to him for his birthday. He was soo excited, believe it or not??!! In fact, he wouldn't go to bed with his diaper on, he insisted on wearing underwear! So I had to put his underwear over his diaper! Hilarious!

Today, we went to a minor league baseball game. We have a mini season package, and the boys love it! I told Parker I would get him ice cream..and boy did he love it!

No comments: