Sunday, July 12, 2009

DISNEY HERE WE COME!!!


Most of my friends know that I "heart" Disney! And I think that is putting it mildly.

I just finished booking my 2 week vacation at the theme parks. Yes folks, 2 weeks!!! I'm so excited. The 2nd week I will be without my DH. He has his yearly sales conference that week, so he didn't want to miss out on all the fun. But before you all freak out that I will be there by myself it isn't all that bad. I did it for 3 days last September and within days and hours of his leaving, there will be 3 other families coming to Disney and 2 of them are staying at the same resort. These are also the same families that will be traveling with us on the cruise.

Oh yes, cruise...we will be at the parks for 2 weeks and then at the end of the 2 weeks, we will be going on a Disney Cruise with 3 other families.

I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

BB, I'm sooooooooooo excited for you! that I can't stand it! :) I'll be joining you in spirit...

Naomi said...

what about anderson's super prestigious kindergarten?!?!