Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy Times


Last weekend I hosted a reunion with my youth group from years yonder. Yep, i said it, "yonder". My youth group "Above & Beyond" from our church in Florida. It was sooo much fun. Except for the fact that my house is trashed, but it was so much fun. I saw friends that I haven't seen in 18 years. None of us changed, maybe a little bit. We stayed up late and ate a lot! Friends from Boston, MD, SC, TN, IL, GA and NC came into town. I can't explain in words how refreshing and how much fun it was.



DH left the day before the festivities came and took the kids up to visit his family in MI. Not many people brought their spouses or kids, so it was a nice time to catch up. I flew up to MI after everyone left. My house was a mess, however when we got home, DH helped me clean up...He's the best!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: