Thursday, December 17, 2009

NO SNOW PLEASE SANTA!

TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE...

Not just food, I mean because that has been my problem too lately. I had a stomach ache today and I think its b/c my pants were too tight.

Let me first tell you all what is on my plate for the next 48 hours...

I am organizing our Sunday School Christmas Party for about 60 adults and 70 kids or so.. I should be trying to figure out my centerpieces but instead I'm in bed b/c I'm exhausted! :) This is happening tomorrow night.

Then on Saturday, I'm hosting a Christmas Party at my house that will have 75 bodies. WHAT AM I THINKING! Trying to organize my list. I have some sitters coming to watch over the 40 or so kids that will be tearing up my house. WHAT AM I THINKING

And NOW THEY ARE FORECASTING FOR SNOW! PLEASE! this cannot be happening to me...

OH and did I mention I am leaving for Disney on Sunday. We weren't supposed to leave til Tuesday or Wednesday, and now Jeff says let's leave Sunday or Monday morning...

I think I need to go to bed....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Only you Mav, only you! That's why we love you!